HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM TO US
To receive an online credit note from us, e-mail our customer care team and send your parcel back to us!
- Return shipping costs are the buyers responsibility
- Please keep a copy of your return tracking number, as we are not responsible for missing returns.
Once your return has been delivered to our warehouse and processed through our returns department, we will issue you with a credit note via email which has no expiry date! You can use it at any time on our website.
We aim to process all returns the same day they are delivered to our warehouse (please note our returns are delivered to our PO Box first, then delivered by private courier the next business day to our warehouse).
If you need to return an item back to us, please send it to the address listed below:
LILLY AND M
PO BOX 68
MASCOT NSW 1460
WHAT CAN BE RETURNED?
In order to receive an Online Credit Note, your return item must meet the following conditions:
- must be received within 14 days of receiving your order (21 days for overseas parcels)
- must be new and unworn with all original swing tags attached
- must not be marked as a Final Sale item
- must not have any dirty marks, make-up or fake tan marks
- must not smell of perfume, deodorant, body odour, cosmetics or washing powder
- must not be Hair Accessories, Jewellery (Earrings / Necklaces)- due to hygiene reasons
We will inspect all return items upon receipt – any returns which fail to comply with the above will be sent back to you.
The cost of return shipping is at the customer’s expense, we will not refund or add credit for the cost of return postage. If you have received a faulty garment or an incorrect item, will cover the cost of your return postage.
We will not process returns until your item is physically received by us in our warehouse. We recommend keeping a copy of your tracking number as we are not responsible for parcels lost in transit to us.
Please note that while very effort is made to accurately display the colour of our garments, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be completely accurate.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
In compliance with Australian Consumer Law, Lilly & M is not required to provide a refund or exchange if you make a wrong selection, need a different size or change your mind.
If there is a major fault with the style you’ve purchased, we will offer to repair or replace it where available. If we cannot repair or replace the style, we will offer an online credit note or refund.
All claims for faulty styles are assessed on an individual basis, and the outcome of a refund is at Lilly & M’s discretion. If a refund is deemed necessary, the refund will be processed back to the original payment method used to place the order.